• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Throttle position question

Fummins

I think the change was in 04.5. The 03-04.5 had the same setup as the 24v second gens and mid year 04 they went to a different setup.

Not all the '04.5's!!! I've got an early '04.5 (ordered in March) and my TPS is under the battery whereas the TPS on my 24v '99 was just in front of the air horn into the manifold........you know, the big plastic covered hooziebugger!!!!:lmao2:

Not all the '04.5's!!! I've got an early '04.5 (ordered in March) and my TPS is under the battery whereas the TPS on my 24v '99 was just in front of the air horn into the manifold........you know, the big plastic covered hooziebugger!!!!:lmao2:

This one had that too (under the battery ).