• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Price of fuel where you live ?????

capj

• 2 months later...

I'm not using the CTD (currently 16mpg) enough to worry about fuel prices... but in Rhode Island, diesel prices have not fallen like regular gas. I'm using the Cirrus (27 mpg). They'll probably make up some BS like always. Actually, I'm down near 1/2 tank & I'll fill the CTD next trip out. I use the truck one day a week, just to keep it exercised.

• 4 weeks later...

Gas prices here keep dropping ~ $1.59 but diesel prices have been slow to follow maybe a buck higher... I've been using the Cirrus mostly (because of my knee surgury) @27 mpg (summer). I've been using the CTD just to exercise it once a week or so. It's due for fuel next trip out. I've got it plugged in as we speak... about 20 degrees & it needs batteries. Ought to do that as well. Russ

I just filled up today... $2.59. "Lukoil" took over Getty stations here. Nice new style pumps, was hoping for pay at the pump. The guy was nice about turning the pump on but had to go in to pay. (Fuel rebate on my CC only works for pay at the pump.)Local truck stop is advertizing 5% Bio for $2.59 but can't use a credit card at their pump either... It's a long hike for me to the fuel desk (bum leg & cane).

• 2 months later...

At the station where I all ways fuel up it was as low as 1.89 I fueled up to day and it was 2.09 I think the price is going to jump up quick again.The boys on wall street aint got enough green to take there vaction this summer so yall dig deep again.Well maybe I am jumping the gun a little,Obama will take care of us with green cars and wind LOL