• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Stickers!!!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well... I just got done doing a computer job yesterday for some people in Riggins, ID. They wanted me to move software for the vinyl cutter from a laptop to a desktop computer. I couldn't resist looking at all that fresh vinyl in the back room.. So I had to draw up a windshield banner for my truck... Sorry to say I'm advertising everyone else on the back glass but the front is going to be mine!

Posted Image

The artwork is 5 foot wide and 7 inches tall in raw form... By monday I'm going back to town and have it cut...

What you guys think???

:confused:

(Sorry the pics is chopped in the right... ".Com")

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...