• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

time might be my only problem on the fly wheel. if i get the time i would rather just have it turned.I bought a valair clutch fron thorobred diesel for 314 to my door and it comes with a pilot bearing, should that be sufficient? do any of you know where Valeo is made? finished rebuilding my fornt end on christmas eve. upper and lowers, all new tierods, track bar, u joints, brakes:hyper:. mike you will be proud that i didnot have to use 2X4's or nascar string to align. i left a day late for work and went to the alighnment shop and discount tire for new tires. thats why my budget for the clutch is small. appreciate the help guys.

time might be my only problem on the fly wheel. if i get the time i would rather just have it turned.I bought a valair clutch fron thorobred diesel for 314 to my door and it comes with a pilot bearing, should that be sufficient? do any of you know where Valeo is made? finished rebuilding my fornt end on christmas eve. upper and lowers, all new tierods, track bar, u joints, brakes:hyper:. mike you will be proud that i didnot have to use 2X4's or nascar string to align. i left a day late for work and went to the alighnment shop and discount tire for new tires. thats why my budget for the clutch is small. appreciate the help guys.

it shouldnt take a shop more than an hour or so to resurface the flywheel and change the pilot bearing, plus itll be way cheaper that way. as far as Valeo i have never heard of these folks before.

I just put in a new tranny and replaced my clutch awhile back. Did alot of research on clutches and reading. I know your trying to save money but if you do any pulling of any kind don't cheap out on your clutch get a south bend and I would also get the heavy duty hydraulic clutch to go with it. Just my 2 cents.Thanks Rob

i bought a valair rated for 400hp and 800 lbs. got it for $312 to my door. i do pull a 5th wheel about 3000 miles a year. never had any trouble with the oem clutch, its just about worn out. trying not to be too cheap don,t want to have to this again any time soon. thanks