• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

OK, I'm finally gonna spend some $$$ and get a cold air intake, high rise intake manifold, and injectors. What I'm wondering is which is best for each. Here is what I was going to buy before asking for suggestions, let me know how good or bad this combination will be. 1. Injectors: DDP 100hp 2. Intake Manifold: CFM 3. Cold Air Intake: S & B The only othe upgrades I currently have is a Edge Juice Box, Air Dog 150, Upgraded Turbo, and 4 inch exhaust. Let me know what you guys think.

• Owner

Hmmm... First thing I would need to know what side of the fence your on? Are you trying for the MPG are you going solely for HP/TQ numbers? If you going for HP/TQ I say go for it... If you going for MPG I would say drop the injector down to 50 HP, and skip the manifold (or go with a tunnel ram), then just add a BHAF. As with my study work of the IAT you'll find colder the air (IAT) the worse the MPG gets... Warmer the air less fuel is used... So this why I ask which side of the fence are your on? :shrug:

Ok let me see if I can address all the questions/issues. First I think your right with the BHAF. I googled it, because I didn't know what the H you were talking about, and this looks like it would work fine because I live in the U.P. of Michigan and don't have to worry about warm weather/air very often.Secondly, I am looking more for the power than the MPG, HOWEVER if there is anyway to get a happy medium I would be very receptive to this idea. After all no one likes to throw away money :spend:.And finally, my tranny is a upgraded stock transmission that was installed about a year ago. So that being said I'm now leaning towards the BHAF and DDP 100hp injectors. I will also look into that other intake and weigh out the differences. Sound right?

i like the sound of that!!!:hyper::drool::hyper:

Yeah :thumb1: Probably most importantly -> make sure your injectors are right for your turbo. You don't specifiy what it is but make sure its not too much fuel (EGT's) or too little fuel (LAG .... and EGT's) Also - your tranny - again you say its upgraded ? But to what ? ......... will it hold ..... :)