• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Factory Front Bumper

yea i'm sure, for me having more protection on the bumper is ideal for my area. so a small bumper like that doesn't look like it would hold up to deer or the stray pedestrian that thinks they are deer.....:cookoo: i do like the hooks and winch however

yes thats my biggest fear is deer! i would hate to hit one with my factory bumper! i would love to have one of these beasts!!!

Yeah when I build/buy a bumper grill gaurd for mine, it has to be able to take out a buck or some stupid driver!:lol: We've hit a lot of deer over the years with the Mazdas and even the '64 Ford a couple of times. I hope not hit, or be hit, by anything unless she is really cute and single.:thumb1::lmao2::cookoo:

I bought the ranch hand for my 02 off of e-bay for 800 bucks and the one on my 05 I bought at a local dealer for 1100. I looked for several years and found that ranch hand is the best bang for the buck. I like the looks of them better than others also but that my preference. I can say I have tested them both quite regularly on both deer and lets just say "Other things" and they are still flawless. Except for the one on my 05 where my wife thought it OK to wrap a chain around the headlight gaurd part of it and pull a suburban out of a snow pile on saturday. Didn't hurt the bumper but it scratched the hell out of the coating. She got a talking to :nono: and wasn't happy about it as was I not a happy camper. as I pointed out the receiver AND the tow hooks right below it.All I got was :rolleyes: I knew I shouldn't have said anything to you about it.:ahhh: Good luck finding anything for 500 bucks unless you find a used one some where. And as long as they have been around and the number and popularity of them in recent years should be starting to pop up if you keep an eye out. I attached pics of both of mine.

post-10023-138698175172_thumb.jpg

post-10023-138698175176_thumb.jpg

post-10023-138698175172_thumb.jpg

post-10023-138698175176_thumb.jpg