• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heavyd1980

Factory Front Bumper

38 posts in this topic

Has anyone removed the crappy plastics that surround the factory front bumper and left it that way? if so can you post up some pics, i would like to see what one looks like before i take the plunge and remove mine. thanks.

mine keeps falling off :lmao:It's not really very attractive under there..

i agree! :smart:but i hate the fact that it is falling off and hanging down low!:duh:

You talking about the grey plastic thing? What you can do is take some sheet metal screws and screw it up.:thumb1:

yes that piece and the top cap piece

what we need, heavy, is for some professional welder make some affordable aftermarket bumpers... :whistle:

what we need, heavy, is for some professional welder make some affordable aftermarket bumpers... :whistle:

define affordable because there are a crap ton of aftermarkets it just depends on what you want and for how much

Haha yeah we do. If I had a shop to work in, I would probably build at least one for mine. Maybe more... But right now I've got no place to work except for outside!!:doh::cry:

yes i couldnt agree more!!!:thumb1:

--- Update to the previous post...

define affordable because there are a crap ton of aftermarkets it just depends on what you want and for how much

I would say less than $500 because most all the aftermarket bumpers are $1000 +/- 100 bucks:banghead:

Haha yeah we do. If I had a shop to work in, I would probably build at least one for mine. Maybe more... But right now I've got no place to work except for outside!!:doh::cry:

I know the feeling man!!! When i pulled my oil pan and tone ring all done in the street!!!:banghead::mad::banghead:

The street is even worst! At least I've got a yard to work in...

Posted Image

Posted Image

it wasnt fun but we got her done!!! and yes a yard is much more comfy.

As far as bumper another to Try is JL Welding he's got a shop and he's a member here... As far as fixing with bolt there is a write up here of someone using carrage bolts and black paint to fix his bumper up...

2 people like this

As far as bumper another to Try is JL Welding he's got a shop and he's a member here... As far as fixing with bolt there is a write up here of someone using carrage bolts and black paint to fix his bumper up...

Good tip!:thumb1:

those are some great examples Rogan and thats exactly what i have seen. I was thinking somewhere in the 300-500 dollar range would be alot easier to come up with.:smart:

I'd love to have a Buckstop, they are sweet!!:hyper:

wow those are very nice but 1900 bucks!!! yikes!!!:stuned::stuned::stuned:

wow those are very nice but 1900 bucks!!! yikes!!!:stuned::stuned::stuned:

I never said cheap just that I like them!!:lol::lmao2:

thats a good looking bumper. but i think i would like to have something along this line.

post-10316-138698175017_thumb.jpg

post-10316-138698175017_thumb.jpg

thats a good looking bumper. but i think i would like to have something along this line.

i like this version too.

I completely disagree but my mom always said:

"Different strokes for different folks" which is funny considering how often she tells me that something is wrong, :lol: