• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wastegate is toast.

Hello all. Well I have been getting the turbo over boost code lately my wastegate is not rusted up. I tested to day with low air pressure. All I could hear was air hissing. It was coming from the actuators head. reached back and felt it. What do you guys suggest I replace with? Factory HX35 wastegate, turbo masters kit, banks big head or BD. I have no fueling boxes just stock truck with airdog 100 big line kit 5" exhaust. So blocking the wastegate would not work for me in this situation.Thanks guys,John

Thanks Guys, I spoke to a buddy at work. Whom is a bus mechanic for the school district I work for we have a very large fleet of buses we own and service. I'm going to try to get a waste gate thru work hopefully at a better price due to the large volume of stuff they buy. Hope it works out. Also found this in E-bay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Holset-HX35-Turbocharger-Actuator-HX-35-Turbo-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a622419a2QQitemZ250754636194QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_975 Thanks, John

Thanks Guys, I spoke to a buddy at work. Whom is a bus mechanic for the school district I work for we have a very large fleet of buses we own and service. I'm going to try to get a waste gate thru work hopefully at a better price due to the large volume of stuff they buy. Hope it works out. Also found this in E-bay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-Holset-HX35-Turbocharger-Actuator-HX-35-Turbo-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a622419a2QQitemZ250754636194QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_975 Thanks, John

thats the way togo. mysystem has a banks big head set at 35 psi. thats where the ottomind comes in. the new big head is 200 bucks versus what you found. dont think you can beat that price.

Just put a bid on it for a whopping 26 dollars. We will see in the am.

Thanks,

John

--- Update to the previous post...

Well I was the only one to bid. So I just one it. Final cost was 31.99 that was item and shipping. Should have in a few days.