• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Short Block Shopping

Well the guy that was going to rebuild me a short block fell off the edge of the earth I guess. No price quote no phone call no go jump in the lake no nothing.:mad: I have just about had it with people saying I will call you back. Dont lie, just say you dont give a s--- and be done with it. Two weeks wasted, so I call Cummins and they dont sell short blocks, another lie. We all know cummins sells short blocks, anyway he wonts to sell me a long block for 6020.00:mad: Man, I am about to go out and buy me a Sherman Tank and do like that guy on wacked out video's:lmao:

I am going Saturday to hear a 01 run, he wanted 3700 for it:lmao: and I explained that they sell for 2500 on ebay and he said he would take 2500. I guess he wanted to make me feel like I was getting a deal :smart:. Oh I almost forgot, the guy that was going to build me a short block, called today. I hadnt call back yet:lmao2:

I am going Saturday to hear a 01 run, he wanted 3700 for it:lmao: and I explained that they sell for 2500 on ebay and he said he would take 2500. I guess he wanted to make me feel like I was getting a deal :smart:. Oh I almost forgot, the guy that was going to build me a short block, called today. I hadnt call back yet:lmao2:

well good luck brother!:pray: