• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jlwelding

Short Block Shopping

jlwelding    23
jlwelding

Well the guy that was going to rebuild me a short block fell off the edge of the earth I guess. No price quote no phone call no go jump in the lake no nothing.:mad: I have just about had it with people saying I will call you back. Dont lie, just say you dont give a s--- and be done with it. Two weeks wasted, so I call Cummins and they dont sell short blocks, another lie. We all know cummins sells short blocks, anyway he wonts to sell me a long block for 6020.00:mad: Man, I am about to go out and buy me a Sherman Tank and do like that guy on wacked out video's:lmao:

Heavyd1980    1
Heavyd1980

well damnit JL!!! that sucks man!:banghead: are you looking for a new or used block?

stodg73    6
stodg73
jlwelding    23
jlwelding

Just got off the phone with the truck in Bulverde and it's a:doh: 53 block, says it's not cracked. It's still in the truck and can here it run.

jlwelding    23
jlwelding

I am going Saturday to hear a 01 run, he wanted 3700 for it:lmao: and I explained that they sell for 2500 on ebay and he said he would take 2500. I guess he wanted to make me feel like I was getting a deal :smart:. Oh I almost forgot, the guy that was going to build me a short block, called today. I hadnt call back yet:lmao2:

Heavyd1980    1
Heavyd1980

I am going Saturday to hear a 01 run, he wanted 3700 for it:lmao: and I explained that they sell for 2500 on ebay and he said he would take 2500. I guess he wanted to make me feel like I was getting a deal :smart:. Oh I almost forgot, the guy that was going to build me a short block, called today. I hadnt call back yet:lmao2:

well good luck brother!:pray: