• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

website Internal Server Error message(s)

Anyone else experiencing these, sporadically?

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/3693-Pics-of-me-towing-things?goto=newpost

3/9/11 3:40PM Eastern

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at forum.mopar1973man.com Port 80

Anyone else experiencing these, sporadically?

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/3693-Pics-of-me-towing-things?goto=newpost

3/9/11 3:40PM Eastern

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at forum.mopar1973man.com Port 80

I think I may have caused it. I was downloading the 2005 FSM manual. IT is 175MB file. I don't know if the bandwidth the server was using to download was the cause or not. But the server error came up just after I got it downloaded. My download count shown is 5, but it was four unsuccessful tries on the same file before I got it downloaded. I got the erro right after I finished about 12:35 PST when I was trying to send a PM to Michael.

Sorry if I was the cause (especially since I am new here). I just got the truck and wanted the manual since I do almost all of my own maintenance.

Bryan,no, no worries. More importantly, you say you finally got a successful download of the 2005 FSM??? We've been working on that issue for awhile, actually..Verify your downloaded copy is readable, and let me know, please.

Bryan, no, no worries. More importantly, you say you finally got a successful download of the 2005 FSM??? We've been working on that issue for awhile, actually.. Verify your downloaded copy is readable, and let me know, please.

Yes it is readable. I would recommend splitting up to smaller files to make it easier to download. I think the only reason I was able to get it, is I have an aircard with Clearwire that downloads up to 5 MB per second. I was able to achieve a 600K-1MB download speed on the succesful attempt. Then, I think the server crashed and re-booted. I am not that computer techie or anything like that, but that is what I think happened. Bryan
  • Like 1

• Owner

My bad...

I was writing a new .htaccess file and screw up the syntax... But now all the forum and web site pages are cahced and should appear quicker now. The only thing that's not cached is the ad banners.

I'm working on that next...

Header unset PragmaFileETag NoneHeader unset ETag # 1 YEAR<FilesMatch "\.(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|swf|mp3|mp4|css|js|php|htm)$">Header set Cache-Control "public"Header set Expires "Sun, 1 Apr 2012 01:00:00 GMT"Header unset Last-Modified</FilesMatch>

--- Update to the previous post...

Actually the Server Error was me... :banghead:

I was changing the .htaccess files around and mis-wrote a command...

Mike, change it back. It is caching it so much that it caches the PM's to where they constantly pop up the PM message if I go anywhere. The only way to get it to figure out it is already read is to hit refresh. All the other things are really screwy too, everything stays blue, I can't even see new posts if I click on forum, I have to hit refresh. I don't want to have to hit back and refresh every single time to see if something is new.

Now it works. I wondered why the site was going so fast, thought it was because I downloaded something a while ago today to make the windows transparent so not as much of the webpage had to be downloaded to show only 80% of it :lmao: