• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

is that all you have to do to fit 35's?:drool:

--- Update to the previous post...

I was told you need longer shocks?:cookoo:

--- Update to the previous post...

the shop in my area wants to sell me some mito toyo 315 75 16 at $159. each and polished aluminium rims at $ 175. each,are aluminium rims OK for the cummins pick up?This is canadian $ I think the pricing is OK,do ypu's guys recommend a different tire?

• 2 weeks later...

disconnecting the shocks will allow the front axle to droop enough to almost have enough room. you'll be able to get the springs out, but putting it back together required I take the UCAs loose to get enough droop to fit it back with the spacers.. 2-3 hrs total.

UCAs what do you mean by that,I'm at the point my springs are out I need 1" to make 'em fit,some one mention you have to compress the springs?

UCAs = Upper Control Arms

We use a rachet strap on each side to compress the spring.

you can also rent coil spring compressors from AutoZone.. At least, you used to be able to.. :edit: Yep, still can. $50 rental, refunded upon return.. http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/OEM-Strut-spring-compressor/_/N-25f9?counter=1&itemIdentifier=555557_0_0_