• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My Airdog 150 quit working yesterday. After checking it out I found that the pump is working fine if I jump 12 volts straight to it, which leaves me at a relay or wiring problem. Does anyone know the part number of the relay I need? Any other suggestions would also be welcomed. I really hate wiring problems!:banghead:

Ummm, instead of having to wait to see if it is the problem or not, I found a relay at Napa and plugged it in only to find that the relay isn't the problem. So I'm not getting power from the battery to the relay. Now I need to track down where its bad.

Ummm, instead of having to wait to see if it is the problem or not, I found a relay at Napa and plugged it in only to find that the relay isn't the problem. So I'm not getting power from the battery to the relay. Now I need to track down where its bad.

Check to see if the ECM is sending power to engage the relay. Also my Airdog came with a fuse in the harness, close to were it connects to power sorce.
  • Like 1

Check to see if the ECM is sending power to engage the relay. Also my Airdog came with a fuse in the harness, close to were it connects to power sorce.

I didn't notice an inline fuse but I'll check again. You said it should be close to the power source? are there any other fuses I should be checking?:shrug:

• Owner

Excuse me....Not thinking... :doh:

Well yes you need to check the fuel pump feed line from the ECM...

Posted Image

As you'l see there is no relay or fuse controlling the lift pump feed it completely controlled by the ECM. So if there is no power at the ECM pins 15 and 35 (Positive) then the ECM is fried. I've heard of 1 report of this happening...

As for the relay for the AD 150 you could jump 12V to the 86 and 85 pins and feed it to see if the relay triggers the pump which some already mention...

But before you get ot wild remember you warranty on the pump take advantage of it if possible...