• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Guest SSpeeDEMONSS

Guest SSpeeDEMONSS

im not new to diesels or forums but im new to this one. i came over from DieselTechTalk.com to check it out. lotsa good info over here.Garrett

Guest SSpeeDEMONSS

Never heard of that forum but checked it out and learned a few things I am gonna do now. I can't believe how many forums there are for these trucks. Welcome to this forum.

yeah, I'm a member of A LOT of truck forums. sadly, i get reminded every year on my birthday how many forums i am a member of. :doh: Garrett

Guest SSpeeDEMONSS

Welcome to the site... :thumb1: SSpeeDEMONSS I was wondering when you going to sneak over and peak... :rolleyes:

oh, ive been around just takin a look. finally got around to signing up today. Garrett