• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Facebook Link...

Should we have a Facebook connection?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Facebook connection?

• Yes...
    • No Thank you...

• Owner

The onion is funny but it is scary true what they mocked in that segment.

That's the part I'm not happy with... The fact that Facebook is a type of site ot dump your personal information like a dating service. :rolleyes: Sorry to say I got a FB account long ago to hopefully catch up with old high school friends... Well that didn't work really so I gave it up and cleared out my FB information...

I will be the last hold out from the social networks when the world ends. Anyone who knows me can call me or e-mail me plain and simple. I don't do gossip. The only socializing i do is on the diesel forums and a couple others but very rarely if ever on the others. The onion is funny but it is scary true what they mocked in that segment.

we night be fighting for last place there. i have a phone call me. i have a plain jane flip phone that people can call me on. i dont even want a text message. email is good but nothing will ever take the place of personal contact. i do enjoy this forum and the people on it.

we night be fighting for last place there. i have a phone call me. i have a plain jane flip phone that people can call me on. i dont even want a text message. email is good but nothing will ever take the place of personal contact. i do enjoy this forum and the people on it.

Yeah my wife and I both have texting disabled on both of our phones too. Same thing just regular flip phones nothing fancy.

• Owner

Yeah my wife and I both have texting disabled on both of our phones too. Same thing just regular flip phones nothing fancy.

I agree... I've got a cheap tracfone that I use and rarely do I have texts or even phone calls... I use the land line more because its free long distance... :hyper: