• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New member from UT

Guest SledTurd18

Guest SledTurd18

Hello everyone, my name is Hadley. I am 17 and looking to learn a little bit more. I am also a member on cumminsforum, and understand the basics of my truck. I usually read and try to learn anything i can, rather than posting. I have used this great site many, many times. I am currently working PT at a transmission shop in Provo, UT(trying to get the stock trans taken care of). I live and work on a farm, I enjoy hunting and golfing. Anyways enough about me...about the truck. I purchased my truck last year in June. It has been a learning experience for me. I also got a heck of a good deal on it, only $6,700. It has 176,000 miles, and was stock when i bought it. Currently i'm running 14psi fuel pressure at idle, and 12psi at cruise. WOT brings it down quite abit 6-8psi. Since i have installed my iQuad, i've been babying it. I have my Airdog 150 in the backseat waiting for me to put it in this weekend. Anyways i think that sums up about everything. I am glad to be here:thumb1: