• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need prayers!

mrtowman4u

Dr. said last night my dad had a small stroke on the right side of his brain Sunday, possibility of him having another one within the next 48 hours. They can't really treat for the stroke for fear of causing another heart attack! Can't treat for heart attack for fear of causing stroke!:pray:

Guest bwashington

I have a grandma who's been suffering of heart attacks and tias for a coupe of years now thank God she gets to recover from them since we rush her to the hospital as soon as we can, it really helps that she knows when she feels like she going to have an attack that we already do necessary actions like give her emergency meds or rush her to the ER. we are thankful that she is still very much active nowadays. I know how it feels, that is why stay strong,never lose hoe and constantly pray, not only on these type of days but everyday that God has made for our life is really a gift. I will pray for your dad and your family.