• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Great Idea!!!

Your doing a GREAT job with the site Mike!!!! It is nice to see peole posted... our numbers are growing slowly..

This is kind of different mixing a web site and forum together.. I will be interested to see what others think and what they like and maybe even dont like about it???

Keep up the good work baby!!!!

Posted Image

Your Maiden

just thought i would comment, this is my second post and ive done lots of reading here. looks like you have been very busy. Site looks great. good job

Mike, if you need any help, let me know. I'm a poor chief; but a good indian!!! :thumbsup

Dorweed, please check your pm's.... ?????? Thanks, M's Maiden

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great information. Due to the info here I have decided to start running 2-stroke in my 02 CTD with my next tank.

That is AWESOME trailduster...!!! We will be anxiouse to hear your results. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!! Welcome to the site!! M's Maiden

That is AWESOME trailduster...!!! We will be anxiouse to hear your results. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!! Welcome to the site!! M's Maiden
M Maiden: you wouldn't happen to have a "single", sister, cousin, or older daughter would you!! On the rare chance that one of the previously mentioned lives in the midwest; do you????? B) Just a clean-cut, Cummins drivin', God fearin' Christian here!!!! B) :thumbsup

M Maiden: you wouldn't happen to have a "single", sister, cousin, or older daughter would you!! On the rare chance that one of the previously mentioned lives in the midwest; do you????? B) Just a clean-cut, Cummins drivin', God fearin' Christian here!!!! B) :thumbsup

You are too funny.. - Single Sister.. Umm nope.. Strike one.. - Single Cousin.. ummm only one but I wounldn't pawn her off on anyone... Strike two.. ':( - Older daughter.. ummm well considering im only 35 if I had an older daughter.. well.. nuff said.. :) We will consider that a Ball.... :razz BUT... One of my bestfriends does live in Montana!!! :) is that midwest enough??? She is just a simple hick town farm girl like myself... :thumbsup I have to admit, It is hard to find guys like you that are.. "clean-cut, Cummins drivin', God fearin' Christians" ... I got lucky and found one close to my back yard!!!!! :red I will keep my eye out for you though.. k??? :thumbsup B)

Nuthin wrong with farmin'... we all like to eat. My uncle now owns the family dairy farm where my mother was brought up. It's hard to make a living on the land these days. He's one of a handful of farms in an recently formed co-op selling their own milk in stores: RhodyFresh. It IS in the store the next day from pickup. Russ

by flagmanruss on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:31 am : Nuthin wrong with farmin'... we all like to eat. My uncle now owns the family dairy farm where my mother was brought up. It's hard to make a living on the land these days. He's one of a handful of farms in an recently formed co-op selling their own milk in stores: RhodyFresh. It IS in the store the next day from pickup. Russ

You are sooo right... nothin wrong with be'in a Farmer. I grew up on a Dairy myself. My dad still owns all of the original property we baught 33 or so years ago. All of the buildings have been torn down so he doesn't have to pay taxes on them, but in its prime it was a GREAT place. The house still sits in the middle of the property but he just rents out the pasture and leases out the hay ground. We have a local co-op here in Boise, Idaho. I haven't been able to get there yet but I hear it is pretty awesome!!! The one thing I miss the most about the farm and growing up on it was the fresh milk (even warm straight from the udder) and the calves. I would really like to try an raise calves again someday. :thumbsup It was always nice having meat in the freezer as well!! (to save those :$: ) ;)

I really like this set up. Very nice. :thumbsup I'm just stumbling around holding on to the walls (my usual method of indoor transportation) getting aquainted with where everything is. I too am a newly anointed 2 stroker! Penzoil TCW3 outboard, while my supply lasts. (WalMart seems to have emptied the display for the winter.) I'm doing a lot of travel on secondary routes at just about ideal speeds for my 4:10 ratio to make mpgs... 45-55... Both of the last 2 tanks have hand calulated to 18.9. The truck just seems to be running happy. :D I had put a new unopened quart bottle in the drivers door pocket but it's been weaping under the cap, so I guess that was not the anwer to stopping the mess. I've kept a paper napkin from the diner around it & wiped up the drips at every stop. I guess I'll refill it with 22 oz only since I seem to be doing 22 gal fill ups, rather than measure at the station. Russ

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner

Mike Great work on the site, appreciate your efforts.

Well I'm pushing foreward and got a domain name and working at expanding my information greatly now that I have the room to produce pages and post pics... But thanks for the great comments... I would ask a big favor of you and that is to spread the word around please! :thumbsup

I like the design on the site and I want to say Thank You for the research on keeping the old iron running, both of mine were complaining about the ULSD that I was feeding them. They are quieter now and the little one is back in the usual range for fuel consumption. I had the information but failed to connect the dots on fuel lubrication and assigned to high a value on the advertising. Collecting the safety sheets for contents was excellent!keydl

So far my PSD throughly loves the 2-cycle. This will be my first winter running it. And the site keeps getting better and better Mike. :thumbsup

Hi Mike,This is a very nice sight and you are to commended for the work that you do. Well I ran my first tank of 2 cycle and I'm on my second now. One thing I'm noticing is that I needed to do a better job of record keeping. My MPG's were around 14.5-17 and on the first tank it was 17.196. Also it was much much quieter and feels happy :razz :razz . Thanks again and I will keep you posted as it goes.