• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

After reading some post on this site it seems I have low boost sensor voltage. Is replacing MAP the only cure. I tried cleaning, didn't find much on sensor.:( Sorry forgot to add truck seems to be running find. the only reason I looked for code was got new ScanGague today and it found the code.

He's looking for this... The one on the right 2001... The one on the left is a 2002... [ATTACH=CONFIG]2937[/ATTACH]

Mike can you tell me where the build date is? I went to buy a new MAP and was told I need the build date.:neutral:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to update everyone on map problem, BUT UPS screwedup and didn't delevery my new one yet:banghead: so will update when ups lets me have my order. Truck runs fine just Scangauge reads only 8.5# of boost. It stopped throwing the code so thats a good thing.:)

Got my new MAP installed. Since I don't have boost gauge:banghead: I just have to go by the scangauge which shows 13.8 at idle 23.6 at WOT. Maybe it's just me but truck feels like it is running better. Boost gauge is my next wish list item. Thanks for all the help on this site.