• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Needed: Jeep Grand Cherokee Instrument cluster wiring diagram

I'm working on a dash cluster issue for my neighbor. He bought this JGCL from me a couple of years ago, and I do most of the maint./repairs for him. At any rate, I'm trying to find a wiring diagram for it's instrument cluster. Not sure if it's bus-fed or what.. The cluster is modular and plugs into the dash plug, rather than multiple harnesses loosely plugged in. The plug is singular and I think it's 10-wire connector. I need to know what the wiring pinout is.Any help is appreciated. The 95 wiring diagram is not the same.

you are definitely "the man" :)

--- Update to the previous post...

does your bag of tricks show where the ABS control module is located? Or is it integrated into the pump? My scanner fails the ABS section with "No Communication with ABS Module"...

so... the CAB module (controller, antilock brakes) is bolted to the bottom of the pump assembly. Dodge wants $1000 for the control module, and $1200 for the pump (or controller).. So $2200 for both pieces! W.T.F.??@Mike - happen to have the schematic for the ABS controller for same '97 Grand Cherokee? ;)Impress me LOL

• 2 years later...

I need this same diagram for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport. All of the insturments are off. They randomly flash on. I'm pretty sure there is a loose or broken ground but I don't know which pin on the instrument cluster is ground. The dash lights and the idiot lights work but the guages are all off.