• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clicking noise from steering

Any reviews on this product? I've got to do something, my steering is going to get me pulled over for looking like I'm intoxicated. Truck has new balljoints, 35's and I'm going to crawl under there this weekend and check the trac bar bushings and all other steering related parts.

Any reviews on this product? I've got to do something, my steering is going to get me pulled over for looking like I'm intoxicated. Truck has new balljoints, 35's and I'm going to crawl under there this weekend and check the trac bar bushings and all other steering related parts.

:lmao: I always wonder the same thing...when am I going to get stopped!