• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

E Brake on for 200 mile

My son barrowed my truck and drove 200 mile with it on. I t got pretty hot the only good thing if there is one he didnt stop till he got home and I went out and felt the heat and took down the road about ten mile to cool rearend off and me. What do I have to look foward to now. Anybody have anything like this happen before? And the ABS light and brake light stay on.

Also depends how hard the E-brake was pushed down. Maybe you might get lucky, if after the shoes were worn down maybe it didn't cause anymore damage.Come on boy, pay attention! :mad Know what you mean.Dave