• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What The Heck???

dorkweed

OK, the joke may be on me, but I don't see how??!!! Not that I like to open the link, but I can.............are y'all saying you can't open it......or won't?????Maybe I should've titled the thread, "200lbs. of Crack Found on Public Highway"!!!!!!:duh::lmao2:Would that have been better????:shrug:

As I said earlier, I don't know how to do what y'all are asking. All I did was "drag" a humorous link over here, and now y'all are saying you can't access it. I dunno, I can..........what gives???!!!Just delete this thread then. I've no idea how to do what it is you need me to do!!!:banghead::banghead::duh: Thanks, Later!!:smart:

• Owner

Well I even went the extra step and created account over there...

Mopar1973Man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

[*]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

[*]Do you have a bad or non-working email address on file here at the forums?

[*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation...