What The Heck???

dorkweed

OK, the joke may be on me, but I don't see how??!!! Not that I like to open the link, but I can.............are y'all saying you can't open it......or won't?????Maybe I should've titled the thread, "200lbs. of Crack Found on Public Highway"!!!!!!:duh::lmao2:Would that have been better????:shrug:

As I said earlier, I don't know how to do what y'all are asking. All I did was "drag" a humorous link over here, and now y'all are saying you can't access it. I dunno, I can..........what gives???!!!Just delete this thread then. I've no idea how to do what it is you need me to do!!!:banghead::banghead::duh: Thanks, Later!!:smart:

• Administrator

Well I even went the extra step and created account over there...

Mopar1973Man, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

[*]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

[*]Do you have a bad or non-working email address on file here at the forums?

[*]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation...