• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

thats what i am thinking, but i would feel better if someone with a little more knowledge of the DDRP to chime in here.

DDRP has a few issues... 1. The older pump is only 40 GPH the newer pump is 80 GPH. 2. Still mounted on the side of the engine and too far from the fuel tank. 3. Still using the stock 6mm ID fuel line which is too small for volume requirement. So to resolve this issues you would have to contact Eric at VulcanPerformance and get a Big Line Kit and relocate the DDRP back near the fuel tank. This would solve the problems above... 2. Now be closer to the fuel tank. 3. Now would have 1/2" fuel lines for better volume of supply.
  • Like 2

My question is, what is the most GPH you ever see? I know the airdog is doing whatever rate but how much does the engine need? I know you guys have to be watching the GPH on your scangauge contraptions while you floor it, if anyone would like to share what they saw and the chip setting (since obviously an edge on level 5 is gonna be even more than stock) then I would be very interested in hearing it.

That's why I said those with a scangauge.. those show gph (gallon per hour).

Oopppps! Sorry!:doh: One question about the SGII, On my scan gauge it used to give me my MPG read out, but after I started using it in my DD gasser it doesn't display it now. What should I be doing?:shrug: Dave

• Owner

Oopppps! Sorry!:doh: One question about the SGII, On my scan gauge it used to give me my MPG read out, but after I started using it in my DD gasser it doesn't display it now. What should I be doing?:shrug: Dave

Did you set the fuel type to Gas? or Diesel? Did you Set the displacement to match you other vehicle? Did you set the fillup Offset for this vehicle? Like mine is 24% offset and Mom's 96 Gasser is a 233% offset. Did you set the tank size?

Did you set the fuel type to Gas? or Diesel?

I did not know of this option. It recognized it before I went to the gasser. I will check that out.

Did you Set the displacement to match you other vehicle?

Yes I did but I did reset it back to match my CDT.

Did you set the fillup Offset for this vehicle? Like mine is 24% offset and Mom's 96 Gasser is a 233% offset. Did you set the tank size?

Thanks, Dave