• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Batten Down The Hatches!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well gang...

Fall is coming to a close and winter is on the way... I was looking at the forecast here and the first snow storm is come very very soon. My firewood is all in and split and stacked. So I'm all ready for old man winter! Bring it on I'm ready for ya!:gun:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=boi&textField1=45.24133&textField2=-116.33183

GPS Elevation at home is 2,800 ft.

Tonight: Isolated showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind between 6 and 13 mph.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind between 6 and 10 mph.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 11 mph.

Thursday: A slight chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Snow level rising to 3500 feet in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Thursday Night: Rain likely before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Snow level 3700 feet lowering to 3000 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Friday: Rain and snow likely. Snow level 3100 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday Night: A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.

Saturday Night: A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.

Sunday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Monday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Snow level 3200 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

It's actually been a very, very mild fall so far around my parts. I've got all my wood split and in the shed. Gonna get a nice load of oak over Thanksgiving also. For the last few weeks, it's been in the 50's around here. I've heard from numerous places, that this winter is supposed to be very cold and snowy around here. We'll see!!!:smart:

SNOW, were still in summer:lmao2: man we had a hard long freeze last year and then it went straight into 100 summer. And I bet we go straight into winter with no fall, well it's been nice in the morning anyhow. Were supposed to have no rain and long winter.:rolleyes: