• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Slow AirBags leak....

The Frieghtliner we have here on the ranch will lose the air out of the air bags in a few days, but it has over a million miles and we do not treat it very well. I would get spray bottle like an old windex bottle and put soapy water in it. If there are any leaks in the air system, even a small one it should be noticeable with the soapy water, but I would not think that a newer system should be leaking air out of it.

• Staff

Yes, you guys got to be right. Should not be any leaks. I sprayed them before with soap and water and nothing showed up. I think if I use something with less bubbles to begin with I might find it. Something like wd40 might even give a clue where it is.

• Staff

are these inflated by valve stem or by onboard air? if it is valve. stem it could be leaking.

It's a remote valve stem on the lic plate frame. You could be right, I never sprayed the actual valves. Thanks everyone... I'll report back this saturday when I get a chance.