• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HELP WANTED! - Articles getting lost!

• Owner

Hey gang...Ikeep doing my wandering through the site like I do every day and keep see wonderful tidbits of information getting lost to the black hole we call a forum. Like there is article tidbir on heater problems and such. I would like to start capture some of this stuff over to the article pages so you can use it again for helping other either here or at another web site you visit. What make it tough is only you guys/gals have actual done the work and know how the jobs were done so its up to you to create the write ups...So come on gang give me a hand and let pick up all the handy tidbit of information and create some articles from them. :smart:

• Owner

I may be interested Mike but I'm not fully sure what you're wanting.

There is all kind of wonderful information being brought to the forum answering problems for other members. As time passes the information disappears into the black hole of the forum to never be found again... I'm hoping these peopel would step forward asking to create articles from the information they are providing.

Second Gen:I don't have the experience of some of you guys... but I have fought with the blend door, the coupler, orienting the stepper motor. There have been several HELP!! threads on this common problem. I don't know if I can access the photos others have posted? I would propose to gather everyone's input into a single article that we could point to.Related: I'd could write about generalities of the vacume controled heat/defrost selector. I'd also write a brief piece on keeping mice from the heater.I have some experience with the IAT fooler, I'm running.I have some experience with the XZT+ install. I might need temporary authorizations for some of this. I do not have experience with the program... this board runs on.Russ

• Owner

I may be interested Mike but I'm not fully sure what you're wanting.

Like I got this member to post up his article... http://articles.mopar1973man.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=244:driveshaft-center-carrier-bearing&catid=28&Itemid=107

Second Gen: I don't have the experience of some of you guys... but I have fought with the blend door, the coupler, orienting the stepper motor. There have been several HELP!! threads on this common problem. I don't know if I can access the photos others have posted? I would propose to gather everyone's input into a single article that we could point to. Related: I'd could write about generalities of the vacume controled heat/defrost selector. I'd also write a brief piece on keeping mice from the heater. I have some experience with the IAT fooler, I'm running. I have some experience with the XZT+ install. I might need temporary authorizations for some of this. I do not have experience with the program... this board runs on. Russ

Sure I'm willing to work with you and get it setup... You might want to put your threads over in the Truck articles and I'll let you build till your ready... http://forum.mopar1973man.com/forums/100-Truck-Articles Like The wonderful thread between all the member on the turbo cooldown is over there now... http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/4962-Turbo-cool-down-period Just someone to come forward to compile the thread down in there own words and I'll get it posted. How about you Katoom you had a hand in that thread would you be willing to write it up? :shrug:

Got it Mike. I wouldn't mind writing up articles for the forum but unfortunately I have a notorious habit of getting so caught up in what I'm doing that I forget to pick up a camera. Then when I'm all done I look at it and think....."That turned out nice, I should have taken pictures". So maybe I can learn to be more diligent. :) I just changed out some gauges and coincidentally I was helping another member through a forum install gauges on their truck. It sure would have been nice to reference some pictures for them since it can be difficult to describe what you mean through the key board.

• Owner
:lmao::lmao2:I know the feeling I've done that the last few times too it just too dang cold outside and I'm usually in the mode if I get this done I can wash up and get a hot cup of coffee. Then after its all said and done yeah it would of been nice to have pictures... Like when I did the intake manifold gaskets on the 96 Dodge... Oh I could shoot myself for that!!! :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Give an example of 2 or 3 scenarios you need help with and solutions. For us new to your site. HAGD the hunter:hyper: lol like that hyper guy

He is asking for articles to be written up from the forum posts before they dissapear. like my injector or FASS write up. I'de like to help mike but im trying to catch up on my own articles i have to finish writing:lmao:

Got it Mike. I wouldn't mind writing up articles for the forum but unfortunately I have a notorious habit of getting so caught up in what I'm doing that I forget to pick up a camera. Then when I'm all done I look at it and think....."That turned out nice, I should have taken pictures". So maybe I can learn to be more diligent. :) I just changed out some gauges and coincidentally I was helping another member through a forum install gauges on their truck. It sure would have been nice to reference some pictures for them since it can be difficult to describe what you mean through the key board.

I am thinking about installing gauges too. Any pictures would be a big help. Like trans, turbo intake, etc. HAGD And thanks. the hunter

I am thinking about installing gauges too. Any pictures would be a big help. Like trans, turbo intake, etc. HAGD And thanks. the hunter

Would it matter if the gauges were already installed? i was going to do a DIY write up my self but my stuff is already in.