• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where to buy seat cushions for front seats?

My drivers seat cushion is starting to crush on the outside edge. Having no running boards takes it toll. Does anyone know of a supplier that makes these.I haven't checked with Dodge yet. I thought I would see if someone else makes them as Dodge is not known for having reasonable prices.

I have got the same issue. I swapped the seat cushions so i could have the good one on my side. They will swap but you can see it is not an exact fit. Plus they used a cheaper material on the side that now faces out and I dont think it will hold up for very long. I am going to try an upholsterer, theysould be able to repair the foam and recover them. Have not got a clue as to what it would cost.

You know, with all of these trucks lasting many hundreds of thousands of miles, one would think that these suppliers would sell a seat cushion. They wear out! They offer every other nut, bolt, and part that this truck needs, but not foam for the seats.Go figure...

You know, with all of these trucks lasting many hundreds of thousands of miles, one would think that these suppliers would sell a seat cushion. They wear out! They offer every other nut, bolt, and part that this truck needs, but not foam for the seats. Go figure...

Our seats never wear out, what are you thinking? :cookoo::doh::lol::lol::lol::lol: im gonig to a junkyard to get stuff replaced on mine, hope there are some nice seats there...

You know, with all of these trucks lasting many hundreds of thousands of miles, one would think that these suppliers would sell a seat cushion. They wear out! They offer every other nut, bolt, and part that this truck needs, but not foam for the seats. Go figure...

I have been wondering how your search was going. Not to good it seems. Have you talked to an auto upolsterer, I know they can do the foam and fabric. I just dont have a clue as to how pricey it is.

I have searched ebay and the web and have found nothing. One site (I think it was ebay) had the lower cushion for the 3rd gen. seats.It is really amazing that this part isn't offered by someone. There is certainly a market for it. I too thought LMC would have this, but they don't show it in their catalog.There is a upholstry shop in the area. I am going to check with them this week to see what they offer. My seat isn't too bad, but having back problems I thought I might have a little less pain if I replaced the cushion.

• 3 weeks later...

Well today I stopped by an upholstry shop. The guy will make a new seat bottom cover (with matching material) and fix the foam in the seat for $200. Out of curiousity, I called Dodge and got a price on a new seat bottom cover and foam. $878.00.:wow:So I guess it's off to the upholstery shop for me...How is it that Chrysler has had financial problems with prices like this?

Bob, I take the fabric was readily accessable to the upholterer? Dually, Ive been wondering about that picture my self.

There is a guy in Denver who does classic car upholstery mostly, but has done several dodge seats for my uncle. Message me if you'd like to know his name, he does very nice work and is extremely reasonable. He did some stuff on both my broncos and I was always really pleased. Sometimes takes his time a little but for the price and the work he does I've never minded.
  • Like 1