• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Christmas In March

dorkweed

I picked up my wood stove today from the trucking depot. Heavy mofo!!! Sadly, it's gonna be relegated to the garage; where you see it in the pix, until I get my hearth built. After that I can set it on the hearth and do the chimney thing. But before all that, I gotta tear out the old fireplace unit and reframe and close up the wall it was in.Some pix of the stove.

post-7-138698184873_thumb.jpg

post-7-13869818488_thumb.jpg

Hex and Rogain........................The make of the stove is Englander...........model is 13NC..........the NC meaning non-catalytic.It's a basic style stove............and I got a deal on it..........just under $800 free shipping to the trucking depot. Picked it up in my work trailer yesterday and it was a tight fit to get her in there. Only an inch on each side to slide her in. The forklift guy was really handy!!! Anyhow; I've been reading like crazy about stoves/brands/etc. This brand kept getting mentioned for nice price, great performance, great support from the manufacturer, etc. The money I saved on the stove alone will pay for the hearth and chimney I need to install yet. I couldn't see spending $2000-2500 on a stove alone..............they were pretty and well built..........but come on!!!