• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just got my truck back two days ago from tranny rebuild. I went to pull out with trailer today and make around 25 miles to fuel station. Tranny temp @ 195*, gears are not catching when putting into D,3,2,1 or R. I shut the truck off and turn it back on and it would make it maybe twenty ft before doing it again. I searched for codes and received the P0500 can this have anything to do with the tranny issue? I know what the code stands for. Thanks for any help

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the P0500 code most likely not... Sound like you should contact the tranny shop that did the work somethings not right that's for sure...

Hey, :agree: Sounds like something didn't get put together right!!!!! :mad I would let them pay for fixing it, not you trying to throw money and time at it!!!!!! :thumbsup Good-Luck, Winslow