• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

need info on a tranny

umm lets see make a long story short i got a truck from a guy its got a 440-6pack in it not too long ago i rebuild the motor and i was wonderin what kind of tranny was in it and its a auto bc when i rebuild the motor it had a worn cam and groves in the crank so im gonna go thru the tranny and make sure its fine and also too i need to replace the fluid. any suggestions or idea's thanks

ok thanks and since it could or not be but im pretty sure its a build auto where could i find specs and a rebuild kit for it? and i really dont trust advance because they have screwed me over before i was thinkin of a mopar mag. but i havent had the time to look any idea's

scratch the prev. thread well i got some good news and some bad news well the good news is i saved a bunch of money by switchin to geico haha not but the bad news is it took me long enough but there was only 2 numbers in it, in the front part right where you put the bolts to the motor is 176-9 and right above the shifter is 410176-9 and right below it is a chart if i find anythang else ill let yall know

• 2 months later...

i know its kinda late and i don't really know Chrysler motor's or trannys...but i have ALWAYS found a transmission parts store. they only sell transmission parts. usually only one to the "big city" but they will have better parts at better prices then advanced. i can't remember the name of the one in O'city, but in tulsa contact Lester's Gear & Automatic Parts.