New to the site, kind of...

kidneight

Hello all,I have been a lurker for some time now and have recently registered. I originally found this site through following some of Michael's write ups on another site. I own a 1998.5 24v 2500, 4x4, auto, QC, LB with about 160,000 mi. It is my first diesel and is completely stock, well minus the brakes that I did and all new oils. I wanted the third generation, but they were too expensive at the time then I found mine and I think that I got a good deal. I got it from a pastor of a church for $6,500.I have been doing my research, reading and learning as much as I can. I am currently deployed, but when I return I have made a truck budget and will begin my build. I plan on building with a focus of reliabilty and mild performance. I only tow my dirt bikes and my parents 20' travel trailer once in a while. I have enjoyed this site and the general "feel" or attitude of it's users and hop to become a more active member. I have some questions, but I will post those in another section. Thank you all for a great site and keep up the good work. Oh, and I live in Washington state.

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com