• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

getting ready for a set of new injectors looking at rv 275s or maybe some 100 hp ones from contagious diesel any thoughts as far as what else to change while im in there feed tubes and o rings? im a little sceered i read some horror stories on the forums about the truck not running right after injector upgrades

The job is not that hard to do. As long as the connector tubes are damaged you should not have to replace them, but definately replace the orings on them. I did have leak issues when I was done. That was because I tightend the injectors prior to tightening the lines to the connector tubes. I had to loosen everything and tighten the lines on the tubes and then tighten the injectors. Everything is high and dry now. As far as what kind i would defer to the others here on what would work best with your truck especially since it is an auto. I might some beefing up if much power thru it. What do you do with your truck, DD, alot of towiing, etc.

• Owner

getting ready for a set of new injectors looking at rv 275s or maybe some 100 hp ones from contagious diesel any thoughts as far as what else to change while im in there feed tubes and o rings? im a little sceered i read some horror stories on the forums about the truck not running right after injector upgrades

Typically the truck changes the way it runs after injector installs. As for the little problems like connector tubes, o-rings, etc. They might create air leaks and such... But like after going down this road a few time I come to fine out that you got to tighten the injection line and cross over tube first before tightening the injector hold down. This always proper seating of the crossover tube to the injector.