• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is Vulcan Performance out of business?

Just tried to look at Vulcan Performance's website and its been replaced with a generic one that usually pops up when either the bill for the website has not been paid or a company has gone out of business. Then tried to call their 800 number and "please hold while we try to connect you" followed by "no one is available, please leave a message" ... Anyone know whats going on? 800 991 7996 http://www.VulcanPerformance.com Trying to price new VP44's and looks like they are not going to be on the list...

Wow! That's a shocker after all these years and now VulcanPerformance has dropped there web site... They will be sorely missed by many people. In the mean time I'll going to ask around and see what I find... :smart:

I don't think sore describes it! This will be interesting. He was making the fittings for Airdog. Now what 'am I gonna do if I break a fitting?! Dunno where I will be able to get the necessary parts to make my tee setup for my fuel gauge now, too...

They still have a Facebook page and its pretty active. Left a msg there and no reply as of yet...Talked to PF in Missouri and they said that they are now operating under a new name but were not sure what it was yet... This was a big surprise to me as well...

• Owner

They still have a Facebook page and its pretty active. Left a msg there and no reply as of yet... Talked to PF in Missouri and they said that they are now operating under a new name but were not sure what it was yet... This was a big surprise to me as well...

Post a link up please... Or post up a response... Or both... Please! :pray:

Post a link up please... Or post up a response... Or both... Please! :pray:

Link to their old webpage is in my first post. Their facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vulcan-Diesel-Performance/174382648726 You will see a post on the upper right that I made earlier today that still has not been replied to. Thats IMHO not good news... GOOD NEWS!!!! I just looked at their old website (http://www.VulcanPerformance.com) and they are back up again! Must have had some people calling about their website and paid the webpage bill! :) Joe

Going to order rv 275, Bhaf, edge with attitude(unless you guys like another programmer) and some heavy duty head bolts tommorow. I got a small order from that guy last week and it was in new Mexico by 10 am the next day!! I sure am glad I found mopar mans site, and vendors like Vulcan, my truck is going to be in top notch form in no time.

Remember to check the other vendors out here... :wink:

Hey Mike,

Got a phone number I can give you a quick ring on?

Or give me a ring on 602 four one eight 5642.

Thx,

Joe

--- Update to the previous post...

Well you guys talked me into it... just ordered a set of RV275's from Sterling at DAP.

As long as I am changing out the VP, might as well put a new set of injectors in!

Joe

Hey Mike,

Got a phone number I can give you a quick ring on?

Or give me a ring on 602 four one eight 5642.

Thx,

Joe

--- Update to the previous post...

Well you guys talked me into it... just ordered a set of RV275's from Sterling at DAP.

As long as I am changing out the VP, might as well put a new set of injectors in!

Joe

...with all that money you coulda got yourself a good fuel preperation system instead. :tease:

...with all that money you coulda got yourself a good fuel preperation system instead. :tease:

Everyone has their own opinion. From the private messages and emails I have received the last 10 days, my system is doing just fine in the "fuel delivery area." Please, do not want to get difficult but I can do without any more of your suggestions on what I need to do to make the fuel delivery system on MY truck the way YOU would like to see it. I simply do not have the funds to buy the best of everything as it seems you want me to do. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Joe US Army 1972/3