• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is anybody running 2012 Ram 2500 wheels on their 2nd gen?

I am going to get rid of the 22s that I have on my truck now and I may have found a set of 2012 wheels someone took off their new truck. Y'all think $400 for a set of new takeoffs is fair? I would really prefer 18" wheels, but 17s wouldn't be horrible.ETA: The 22s came with the truck... I didn't go buy gangsta wheels.

Yeah I think thats a good price but one question. Are they polished aluminum or the chrome clad? That made a difference to me may not to you. I was/am sorta looking for 3rd gen wheels and any set worth buying I found was around $400 or better and I'm talking 2006-2007 wheels. Little different wheel than the ones your looking at but you get the picture. If you want em I would ****** em up.

They are the Aluminums. Looks like they will be mine when I get back from ND. So, who wants a set of Alba 22" wheels with 35" trail grapplers? Near new? :lmao:

huge! I'd need lift :)

Thats stock ride with a leveling kit. They rub in tight turns on non level ground. I have to jump to get in it though, and I am 6'3" :lol:

I actually dont mind them Its not nearly as gawdy as I thought it would be.

I actually like them... I just don't want to pay 450-600 for each tire to get it and have it siped.