• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have a miss as far as I can determine it is #6 cyl. I have eliminated the injection pump (VP44) because I can open all the fuel lines(short of #2,because of the intake) that make a difference in the RPM's (other words 2 cyls missing)except for #6 which has fuel being delivered,thus I have eliminated the VP44,I guess I need too make sure the valve's are opening correctly(which I thought I already did,but need double check)I have had the Injectors cleaned and set for proper pop pressure here at Diesel Specialties,No codes, so I know that I need to pull the head(not what I want to do) unless someone has another suggestion. :shrug:

My old motor would set a idle all day and sound just fine, drive it 300 yards down the road and it would start a slite miss. It had to do with heat as soon as the Egt's went up that would open up a crack in block,pistons or rings. New head did nothing.I do have a well stocked parts supply though. :lmao2: