• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Looking for pictures for skin theme idea for the site

• Owner

Hmmm... Now you got me thinking of another plan. :think::ahhh:How about have a shifting theme for each generation forum. Like if you enter 1st Gen area the background shifts to 1st gen trucks, then 2nd gen forum with 2nd gen trucks etc. This would give key people a shot of having there truck in the background of the forum. Hmmm... :think::rolleyes: Damn now you got me dreamin' of weird ides for the winter time on how to build it.Dang you CajFlynn... :lol:

What are you doing in this picture with the crane and the directional pulleys? It looks like the cable is going into that trailer?

Wireline logging unit that is made into a sea crate. Thats an oil well that we are dropping a set of tools down on that cable. Using the occult, black magic, and :spend: we can tell people what goes on a couple miles down. I am a hydraulic fracturing guy, and the below pics are from a crew I was running a while back involved with a job.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm...

Now you got me thinking of another plan. :think::ahhh:

How about have a shifting theme for each generation forum. Like if you enter 1st Gen area the background shifts to 1st gen trucks, then 2nd gen forum with 2nd gen trucks etc. This would give key people a shot of having there truck in the background of the forum. Hmmm... :think:

:rolleyes: Damn now you got me dreamin' of weird ides for the winter time on how to build it.

Dang you CajFlynn... :lol:

Um... Mike... I am not the smartest guy, and I sometimes don't read things very well... but thats what I thought this thread was? Thats why I posted truck pics. I thought this was the "pix of trucks working" thread.

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Update...This has not gone to the way side. I'm back to working on the web theme. I've got another one on the stove cooking tonight. As for the beach theme I'm going to try and get that finished up tomorrow night. Now that I've got a local server to bench test and run the forum software it much faster than uploading and downloading changes and waiting for the server to update. Now I can get more work done. I was thinking of posting a pic but I'm not I'm going to let you guys just suffer and wait... :lol:

• Owner

There you go gang... Another theme title "Family". If you want to see the full background just scroll all the way to the bttom and the background will be uncovered. But later on we can change the background with different trucks. I went on a hunt trying to find members and add pictures to the background. So I did it in a collage type layout. If you got a small screen you might not see them all. JL WeldingAH64IDStodg73DorkweedDripleyISXCajFlynnRoganHere is the orignal background.post-2-138698194232_thumb.jpg

• Like 1