• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Emoticons not showing, anyone else having a problem?

ISX

• Owner

MoparMom (Mom) logged in and her display showed up the same way... :eek: Then the light bulb popped on in my head and I though of the WYSIWYG setting...:lmao: Then her display was fixed and I thought... ISX... Naw I don't want to tell him the secret now do I??? :confused: What is from is the transfer from PHPbb to VBulletin the setting where created and not adjusted so everything was set to a rather RAW setup and up to the user to configure his settings... So now others can see this and fix theirs too... :thumbsup:

Easier said than done :wink: I had a little trouble finding it so to make life easier for others, you change that setting by going to User CP then Edit Options then you click on the setting WYSIWYG one as shown.

post-45-138698162123_thumb.jpg

Click User CP, then Edit Options on the left, then scroll to the bottom and you will see the same section that I made a pic of. Yours will be set on Basic or Standard editor. Change it to the last setting with the jumble of letters.

Click User CP, then Edit Options on the left, then scroll to the bottom and you will see the same section that I made a pic of. Yours will be set on Basic or Standard editor. Change it to the last setting with the jumble of letters.

Got 'er done!!!!:cool: Thanks man!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Owner

Been there done that... :lol3: This problem is from using the Imprex software supplied with VBulletin. Since PHPbb 3.0.5 doesn't have these features the member that were converted over go the default zero setting which was a Standard Editor and not the WYSIWYG. That why it drove me nuts because the fact that all the member that join after the VBulletin install showed no issues with Smileys. But now all the old member have this issue.. I could go one by one and change them all over I guess...:thud:

• 1 month later...