• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vote 2012

DezrtRat

The government wants vehicles clean not efficient. Effiniency leads to lost tax revenue due to less fuel sales. Most think big oil buys out the inventions for high mileage vehicle over the years when in reality is is the scared government who doesn't want to loose all the tax revenue it rakes in from 15 mpg vehicles.

The government wants vehicles clean not efficient. Effiniency leads to lost tax revenue due to less fuel sales. Most think big oil buys out the inventions for high mileage vehicle over the years when in reality is is the scared government who doesn't want to loose all the tax revenue it rakes in from 15 mpg vehicles.

Yeah, the "inventions" aren't exactly secret either. My old saturn sl2 gets 30+ mpg and runs like a top. The VW TDI diesels are very efficient, especially the older non DPF ones. I am sure tax revenue is important, but I think its just as key for "improvement" and that they must be percieved to be doing something. So they must keep pushing! Well, we have pretty damn clean air. Our waters sparkle. Our grass is green. Why keep pushing at such a MASSIVE cost when you are at the point of diminishing returns? Oh yeah, because its death by bureaucracy. Lets not look at results, lets not do something intelligent, lets just group ____ it. I love the outdoors, I love the trees, animals, forests, etc. I HATE THE EPA.

• Staff

yeah my daughter married an Obama supporter. He thinks he's intittled to many things. He lived here rent free and was supposed to work off the rent by helping out around here. In 6 mos. he maybe worked 3 solid days. There is a few missing items too. Just small stuff, but what bothers me the most is how he felt living a free loader was just fine. Without asking he helps himself to my things and shop space. I couldn't believe how he wouldn't even ask first.

In the 80's the old chevy chevettes got close to 40 mpg and my wife had a 95 Dodge neon 2DR coupe 5 spd which averaged 39 and on roadtrips would do 42 mpg. The hybrids barely do this 15 years later and we call this progress :think:

The Chinese are making a ton of money off of the rare earth metals though... Which we have lots of here in the Rockies but can't mine due to old EPA / BLM / USFS crap hanging over us.

What if our credit rating tumbles and the Chinese now want to own 'only' our National Parks. Wouldn't that be just sad? But, that's the way we are headed. And the chinese create this money they loan by printing presses and money value manipulations. They have a greater control on their dollar value is what I heard. So loaning bucks to the U.S. will have some predatory value for them. Then look at Obama care... We will have more illegals jumping the fence. They'll be coming over in droves. Then moral values are disintigrating on all levels with same sex marriages and legalizing drugs, not investigating misappropriation of major funds like the 1/2 billion that Obama approved to go to the solar company and suddenly went out of biz. Somehow they can't find where the money went. To me the FBI should be called to look into it. What gets me is you hear no more about it. Fellow diesel buddies on this forum.... I don't know how you feel about all this, but, I think when America starts to make God mad, I feel His wrath will be indeed upon us. We are entering a time in which the problems are becoming much more unsolvable. It's a predicted sign of things to come as told in Matthew 24. Hope you guys don't mind me sayin this stuff and I hope not to loose some friends around here. That would make me feel sad:( We need to stick together, even if only by forum and retain what little sense of good america is left. I like all you guys's trucks, guns, honest hard work, good sense, and good ole Amercan know how to get things done. :thumbup2:

the evil outweighs the good currently, nothing we can do now except prepare for what is coming to clean the place out. im stepping back and watching out for me and mine, we are past the point of no return. food water medical toilet paper protection im getting ready.

• Staff

the evil outweighs the good currently, nothing we can do now except prepare for what is coming to clean the place out. im stepping back and watching out for me and mine, we are past the point of no return. food water medical toilet paper protection im getting ready.

Stepping back is good. Set yourself apart. Really take note. You know, back when I was in private school we had an instructor that read three newspapers everyday. She cut out articles related to gov't. actions, money spent, that sort of thing. Articles that seemed to leave important unanswered questions and she'd file them away. As time went on with her continued reading, she would stumble on another article connected to the past. No one remembered the long gone article mos. earlier, sometimes years before. But this lady, and she was one cool person, could put 2 and 2 together like no one else you ever heard. She knew what was going on, reading between the lines was her talent. When you got her lecture it was a real shocker and all about the money and greed in out leaders. I like the conversation above about the fuel mileage. Putting 2 and 2 together. Interesting. Boils down, it's all about money. Every time they require a new smog device it's another company start up and profits taxed.