• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Family, Friends and Country

dorkweed

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from "ME"!!!!!!!:cool: Hope y'all have a great day with whomever you're "hanging out" with today. If y'all would do me a favor, when you sit down for dinner today, say a quick prayer of thanks to "The Big Guy" and for the military folks who are away from home today. IMHO, they deserve it big time!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Don't eat too much today!!:lmao2:

• Owner

Well thanks DW... As for my family (Mom and Myself) we don't do Thanksgiving with tuyrkey and eating. But we normally get a nice big rib eye steak and a simple salad out for dinner. But for the day we normal take off and enjoy the great outdoors. This year since the weather is up and down and rather cold at the moment and snow is on it way in soon we are going to hang here a the house and get some much needed fall cleaning done... I don't sound very traditional right now but since there only the 2 of us there is no sense in get fat and sassy... I'm already to fat now... :rolleyes2: :lmao2: