• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Global Warming Fraud

Mopar1973Man

Being the MSM "Main stream Media" is owned by the worlds elite "Iluminate" They will only report what supports their agenda to keep the Sheeple of the world dumbed down.

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2010/20100104141202.aspx

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtFKMgeC1Js&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- The American Idiot[/ame]

• Owner

Very very true... J O B = Just Over Broke - So very true but here in Idaho the conditions of life are very simple and I enjoy the simple life style. But here is the kicker instead of firing up the TV and listening to the news or watch a movie I fire up the Internet and learn something new. I ask questions... I do research... I do the exact opposite that 99% of the world does...As for the global warming BS I keep reading more and more articles that Mom finds on the Internet and I sit there and laugh about it. Well I know it not funny buy I at least know the truth and the truth is is all one big corporate lie to add more taxes to the American public.Whats so funny about the global warming junk is if the CO2 was the issue then Idaho would of had some serious heat waves went the forest fires were burning. But no I remember a lot of cold day huddled in a fire truck with the heater running wishing it would rain. The amount of CO2 from a forest fire is like the amount of CO2 that California makes in 1 year... Boy the earth should of warmed up a long time ago... also the forestry would of found better ways of controlling fuels of the forest that were less likely to produce CO2 emissions... Instead of burning miles of rest to control it...I could go on and on but...:thud:

• 2 weeks later...

That's one thing that is way off is that everything we do as americans revolves around the world markets. What happen to the local markets and local economy??? :confused: Everything we do is based on what the world has desided for prices for everything like oil, beef, veggies, etc...:bang:

Cheap food has been a government program from at least the '30s, and it has been raided for momey by insiders repeatedly. The Russian wheat deal - the news that Russia would be permited to buy wheat was surpresed until Cargill had locked up purchase of most of the crop in the mid $3 and the bread cos then bid the remainder past $8. But the farms got almost nothing.