• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How would you describe this to someone else..

ISX

When the cameraman focused on his bike 3 times... I wondered if he was calculating a 'quick escape'..

The ultimate recycling project?

I hope my ranch truck doesn't turn out this way!:lmao:

Good find ISX! thanks

I think the word in your last post pretty much sums it up, looks like it has recycled Motorcyle parts in it hence "recycling".:lol:

:smart:Gotta love home brewed inginuity. :thumbup2:

I think the best part was when he was going down into the ditch and the trailer pushed it and it revved way up like it was doing something and then the instant the push turned to pull, it stopped :lmao: What gets me is they never laugh, they never question, it's as if everything is perfectly normal and the usual way of life lol. But then they put it on youtube so they must know something is up lol. I thought it sounded like the spark plug was almost fouled. Needs one of those 4 prong platinum plugs.

I'm sitting here almost 4 am watching this..and LMAO! After reading about him zooming in on the bike, I kept watching for it, the more I saw it , the funnier it got! I would've busted a gut if at the end he went back and the bike was gone :lmao:. Btw, I think I would've left the buggy, or whatever you call it running for as hard as it was to get it going! :lmao: