• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where is my oil going????

jttrucker

well Im gonna get it to Lance Schupe over at pocetello, he is the diesel mechanics proffesor at the colledge over there and does real good work with no BS. He moonlights after class lol. Anyway he just built an engine for a buddy of mine who I weld pipe with and his new engine is problem free and gettin the $#!+ beat out of it on a pipeline rightaway in North Dakota. I think Ive done all I can do so Im Gonna let him take a stab at it and if it needs rebuilt well it is what it is. Thanks for all the help though fellas, I really appreciate it.

There is not one single good reason to run anything by the OEM 4" filter on a 3rd gen.

I read an article on TDR that basically said the Mopar 4" and stock air box was good to 500hp.. They concluded any performance gains made with the K&N style systems we negligible, and you get a shitty filter to boot.