• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Got my RV275s installed and WOW!!!

Just got back from the maiden voyage with the RV275s. Took me 3.5 hours to change them. I did take the lines right off like pepsiocean's video. The garbage bag idea was awesome too. My #6 injector line was very loose and leaking so I hope I fixed my poor start if pointed uphill problem. Anyway, I could tell the difference the moment I hit the key. It sounded beefier, but smoother if that makes sense...lol. On the test drive I can hit 30 psi of boost now. Before it would hit 25psi the odd time. That is with the Comp on level 1x5. I don't have the pump tapped yet due to the stupid 5 point torx bolts. I need to borrow a driver bit to install the stealth cover. My stock injectors had 460,000kms on them and must have been getting poor. It would miss a bit when cold too and now it runs smooth. So thanks for all the good tips guys and thanks to DAP for great pricing and free shipping to Canada on the injectors. I can't wait to try level 3x5.........

• Like 4

You are getting down with the sickness!:lmao2:

I know...lol It was probably good enough the way it was stock with the replacement lift pump only, but then I needed a programmer and so on...;) It is a sickness, I don't even think of modifying my race car much anymore. Just the truck that tows it. One thing is for certain this site has helped me do the proper mods in the proper order. Now I'm looking at getting a Valve body for the 47re. Any suggestions??

The transmission I have now has a trans go shift kit in it. When it shifts you can feel it, but its not bad. I like knowing its in gear. A soccor mom might not like it though. I have read plenty of threads where people have trans-go shift kits and like them.

• 2 months later...

A question for you guys who have changed injectors. Am about to put 275's in my truck and the shop that is helping me says that we should also replace the transfer tubes to the injectors at the same time.Did you guys do this when you installed new injectors?Thx,FT