• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Use caution when installing Raptor 100

Had an pureflow VP- 100 Raptor start running erratic with fuel leaking from elect motor and motor running in spurts. Got shipped a warranty replacement. Installed it. Fuel pressure was 5 psi. Adjusted the relief up to 20. After few seconds pressure dropped back to 15. Let it run there for 10 minutes. Wait and see what happens. Then I cranked it up to 18. I thought the adj. screw was pretty deep compared to the last one. Should have trusted my instincts. Next morning on the way to town, I hear a pop. Blew up my oil filled guage. Installed a 0-100 test guage and found it pushing 65 PSI. Cranked it back to 18psi. Going to run the 100psi guage for a while and see if this thing is going to stay adjusted. ( 6 hrs of running so far) I think there was debries under the regulating ball and seat.