• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My headlights are afflicted..

It's definitely the correct bulbs (9004).I bought a new set of Sylvania Ultras yesterday, but it was dark by the time I got home. Maybe, if I get home before dark tonight, I'll swap them and get you a comparison picture of the bulb(s) and the lighting output. I want to (at the same time) add relays for the headlights, if I get the chance, but I've got to pick up more wire to do that..

Try just changing the bulbs first. Scientific Method: only change one variable at a time. (HS science class) If it is the correct bulb, I notice the orientation keys LOOK LIKE it could be rotated... I don't think it can unless something has been altered or damaged. The filiment must be horrizontal. I'm interested to solve this.

OK... so I replaced my headlights this evening. Here's what they look like on the passenger side.[ATTACH]4774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4776[/ATTACH]The left one with the red ring is the one that I took out. Right one is the new Sylvania ultra.This is a shot with the right one being the new bulb, the left one being the original.[ATTACH]4775[/ATTACH]Here are the ones in the driver side you'll notice that the original one was different than the passenger one.[ATTACH]4777[/ATTACH]Here are both new headlights in. Granted, it's not very dark right now so I'll take another picture later.[ATTACH]4778[/ATTACH]Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-10339-138698194747_thumb.jpg

post-10339-138698194752_thumb.jpg

post-10339-138698195026_thumb.jpg

post-10339-138698195032_thumb.jpg

post-10339-138698195038_thumb.jpg

• Owner