• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Its just one of those videos!

hex0rz

• Staff

I don't know..... It makes me mad there's people actually like that. I've worked hard all my life, raised 3 children.Actually, that lady is extremely immature, weak cannot stand on her own two feet is my thought :ashamed:Sorry Bud (I mean that sincerely)......... just can't see the humor.

• Like 1

There needs to be something that deciphers what they say into black and white words.. I watched all of the debates 3 times or more and got nothing from them. You would start to see something good about one, then the other would say that was complete BS. Then one would say something bad about the other, then the other would say that was BS. So I saw no difference between fact and fiction. It was nothing but who got the last voice in.

• Owner

I did not vote because my morals tell me not to vote for the lesser of the two evils. If they are both evil why vote. :duh:As for that lady things like that upsets me big time. I work hard to earn my money. I have never filed for un-employment I don't want any free hand outs. I've always found a away to earn money to pay my bills. Then to have this ______ woman get recorded and tell about here free phone. FREE??? It's not free the tax payers are paying your phone bill you ______ woman. Everyone has this idea that if it comes from the Gov't it FREE and it's magically produced from thin air. Sorry... Some one is paying for it I promise you that...:soap: Rant over...

• Like 2

• Staff

It's okay man..... just when we were young, growing up all my buds, everyone in school knew we had to go to work to get anywhere. This wrongful mindset is becoming so prevalent it's weakening America, selling it short.

• Owner

:ashamed: Sorry guys, I did not intend to get anyone fired up over this. I just figured it was so stupid it was funny. I guess it doesn't matter how stupid it is, when it comes to messing with our money.

It all good... Just you point of view... :wink: We are all adults and can sit down a have our point of views without blowing up at each other which is very magical about this site compared to others. :hyper:

It all good... Just you point of view... :wink: We are all adults and can sit down a have our point of views without blowing up at each other which is very magical about this site compared to others. :hyper:

...except when I get called a city slicker!