• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Can we say dumb butt???

Boy did I do something stupid this morning, and it aggrevates the crap outta me!!! I was backing down my drive way and got to close to the edge and slipped down an embankment sideways and backwards!!! Needless to say I now need driver side dually fender!!! Does anyone know where I can find one??? Cheap???[ATTACH]4851[/ATTACH]

post-10918-138698195595_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I don't have one. I backed into obstructions below tailgate height. Once on each side. Replaced both taillights... bent bumper on the right & dented the lower quarter. Total bummer. I feel your pain. Oh, yeah, I cleaned the tie down out of the rear stake pocket, dented the top of the fender... hooked the gooseneck on a steep hill with a turn. D*mn.

• Owner

Sorry I can't help with the fender...But I was doing work around the house cleaning up for Christmas time left the tailgate and topper glass open and forgot about it. The jumped in the truck pull forward out of the garage hook the topper rear window on the garage door frame and tore the entire lower frame off the glass without breaking the glass. Thankfully for killer neighbor he had a super idea on how to fix it. :smart:So you not the only one with dumb butt moves... :duh:

I ordered a fender yesterday and it's supposed to be here Monday! Went by a buddy of mine that has a body shop, glad he likes me....he's only charging me 175 for painting and installing it. Got the fender coming in from the Dodge dealer, glad he likes me to...all I can say I'm glad these guys like me!!!Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2