• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help! Computer/Fuel issue

OK, I have a 01 2500 with 112k. FASS DDRP and HAD (took off today) an Edge Comp. Last week while driving 35 there was a miss in the motor and when given throttle the motor would miss, pop, hesitate and shutter. Pulled over, shut off the comp and shut down the motor. Restarted and while in Park idles and revs fine. When put into gear once the tach hits 1500 rpm it starts all over. When I unhooked the comp from the harness I got a CEL and P0237 and P0230 codes. Changed the fuel filter and cracked the VP44 inlet banjo to make sure I was getting fuel. It sat for a week and I had it towed home today. No CEL and I drove it into the garage fine. Unhooked the Edge harness completely from the truck and seemed to be fine. Again in park it idled and reved just fine, put it into drive, hit 1500 rpm and the motor began missing and popping. It is puffing white smoke,not a lot.