• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Social Networking

• Owner

Funny...I'm the same way... I'm not the type to sit in front of Facebook and chat with friends and post about everything I'm doing for the day. I'm going to hold Facebook more as a advertising platform. Little bit about myself in the different things I do to give it a personal appeal but going to stick more so to the site stuff. But watching the app link and the traffic is starting to grow from Facebook to the site. No joke. It only been a few weeks and we are taking in 14 more people from the Facebook app page now. So I'm reaching another batch of people now. Even stranger yet I'm still pruning the dead accounts out and deleting the 0 posters after 365 days and still gaining ground we are up to 1,800 members and growing. Now on the other side the page rank and google's placement of the site will start to change to so I got to wait and be patient to see that change next. But I'm quite pleased with the site now because if you search for "dodge cummins forum" I make the first page. Now to start working my way to the top of the pile and compete with Cummins Forum. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

Ahh... finally someone else is smacking the like button on the threads. I noticed one of my likes said "you and one other liked this". I was pleased as punch to see others starting to use it. I'm kind of curious of who it is and I would love to see how it posted on there FB page just to be sure there is no issues.