• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck won't start

I have a 98.5 which don't want to start, just replaced the IP around 5000 miles, has no codes, FP 15 WOT 17 idle, Battery's are new. No AC from the alt. I have fuel to the injectors. when it will start runs strong, idles great. Have reset the APPS, any ideas? no mods except gauges.

Does it smoke when cranking it? If not double check for fuel at the injectors again while cranking, sounds like an air leak or something along those lines.

I believe you hit the nail on the head, I just went out and checked there is fuel all over the starter. I have a DDRP on it, when it quits snowing and warms up a little I will find the leak and fix it. I don't use the truck much in the winter just for towing a RV in the summer but I like to keep it dependable. Thanks for all the info will post up when I get it fixed.